Under Level 5 COVID-19 restrictions, the repair of motor vehicles and related services are classed as essential and as such Ashmore Ryder remains fully open for business and able to provide a complete accident repair service.
In line with hygiene and social distancing protocols, to ensure the safety of both customers and staff, we have put in place strict vehicle cleaning and sanitising procedures and implemented social distancing measures. These include:
- Deep cleaning and sanitising of all vehicle interiors using a medical grade Ozone Sanitising Machine both before and after the repair.
- The use of interior vehicle surface protection.
- Key cleaning and sanitising using a UV Lamp Cleaner and sealed handover bags.
- Strict staff hygiene standards including frequent hand washing and sanitising and the use of disposable gloves and facemasks where required.
- The use of social distancing measures throughout the premises.
All this means that if you require accident repair services during the present COVID-19 restrictions, you can have total confidence that we will carry out the repair to the same exceptional Ashmore Ryder standards and return it completely sanitised and safe. For accident repair services, assistance and advice, please call Ashmore Ryder on 01-668-4997.